So this is Chad our amazing boy, we noticed him riding around his bike with his snake friend, we didn't know he could tie knots till this day, and he did a very good job knotting his buddy on with him.
Just an up close picture to see that he is on there really good, that bugger wasn't going to fall off his bike!
Speaking of bikes last Wednesday I (Marlene) got my motorcycle license (most of you already know cuz I was really excited) Anyway, I got to the test taking place and there where 5 other guys and their motorcycles and I came with the motor scooter, they were teasing me saying "big bike" and stuff I said yup. Well the instructor started to call names, the first guy went and made to many mistakes and did not pass and went home, the second guy started good but when he got to the u-turn part he crashed, he laid his bike down hard and skid across the road braking his mirror and blinker off his motorcycle. Needless to say the guys around me started talking and saying " man that reduces my confidence by 20%" I just told them I hoped they were next as the instructor picked up the pieces of the blinker. No such luck, Marlene was next. I was nervous to begin with and any of you who know me knows that now I am REALLY nervous the instructor was asking for my paperwork and when I went to hand it to him it was shaking. But anyway I passed and the instructor made sure to speak loud and say "if that scooter could have went faster you probably would have passed with 100%" Yeah that's right!!! Then those boys changed there tune, they started to ask if they could use my "big bike" one offered $10 to use it, but I was too happy and left in a hurry.
OK so these next pictures are what happens when Mother goes back to work and Dad is left in charge of the children. It's hard to see the beautiful art work Chad made when he was "supposedly" taking his nap. Trent said "that he was quiet and that was all that mattered at the time", lol, poor guy.
Needless to say his room will smell minty fresh when we are done cleaning it off the walls, so we don't have "stuck heads" at our house just HUGE masterpieces on the walls, and not on Sunday.
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment