Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Things We Do

So Me, Chad, and Brian decided to beautify our home, and clean up all the weeds and leaves in our front yard, even though it looks like the trees in our neighborhood have not lost any leaves at all yet, but there was a ton on the ground. Well, we will just have to rake again...Chad like that part, Brian likes putting them in the bag.

We picked some produce from our garden, tomatoes, cherry tomatoes and green peppers, and distributed them to all our neighbors, because I don't want to deal with them anymore, hahaha. Chad still finds peas to eat and shares with Brian. Hopefully the learn to eat veggies a little better then they do now.

We saw General Conference Saturday Morning and afternoon at Grandma Rawson's house she always makes the best breakfasts and lunches to go along with it. I told Trent that is one family tradition I would like to keep going. Sunday we had breakfast again at mom's then went to Great Grandma Murray's house for lunch and second session. Conference seemed to go by so fast this time..don't know why...I didn't even fall asleep, but I really enjoyed it.

This is the boutonniere I made last Friday for Trent's cousin Alisha, for her dance. She was so funny, she said she wished she had talents, I told her she did, but that the only reason I have the talents I have is to save money.

0 comments: