Monday, January 26, 2009

It Works!

So there is a healthier snacks and cooking class that I like to go to when I can. At the class we learned that kids like ranch dressing and you can get them to eat their veggies this way. I thought oh whatever but I decided I'd try it. I made the ranch dressing with cottage cheese instead of mayonnaise (another of their tips). It was a hit, the carrots that Chad usually sneered at became his new "favorite" food. He also wanted some for his chicken nuggets.

OK so I haven't tried this one yet I just let him do it, but grapes and ranch just doesn't making me think yummy thoughts.



This class also gave me a recipe for Chocochip cookies but you put white beans in them. Comments from those in the class, that have had, them say they are really good. I'll let you know when I get around to those.

0 comments: