Just catching up with all we did, I went to Garrett's Graduation and took some pictures. Then Mr. Garrett went to his all night party didn't sleep much and came to our house the next day...to.....
help us dig out the retaining wall in the front yard. It was leaning and falling apart so we took it out and now we need to slope the grass. He is one of the hardest working guys I've seen (other than my wonderful hubby). Anyway he helped us a lot because he brought his trailer, shovel and youth with him..thanks Garrett!

This is just the other project that I worry about it's the garden. As you can see the neighbors trees are seeding all over it! I'll have to pull little tree starts out later, haha. Anyway we have tomatoes to the right. Next o those is Chad cauliflower that are going crazy, so is the lettuce. The watermelon and cantaloupe are alive but not doing well. The corn has started to go crazy. The strawberries as you can see in the upper right corner are exploding and trying to expand beyond their boundaries. Anyone need strawberry plants? The onions are in the back next to strawberries next to the peas and green and red peppers. The only things that haven't popped up yet are the carrots and squash so we'll see if they decide to.

1 comments:
Your garden looks fantastic! Having fresh veggies from the backyard is our favorite part of summer.
Post a Comment