Thursday, December 3, 2009

Our Baby

So we are having a baby. I know this is the first time some of you are hearing this, but we did have some misfortune before this one finally stuck. So we didn't want to say anything till we knew for sure. Here is baby, for some reason this little one loves to be in the backwards somersault position.

A closer look at it's cute little face!

And yes...... IT'S A GIRL!!! This is the proof. Trent is SOOOOOO excited to finally have another girl in the family. When the nurse told him it was a girl he did a baby dance right then and there, it was so funny. She is all there 2 legs, 2 arms, and looks to be healthy, although the nurse kept saying how stubborn she was. Which isn't to much of a surprise, she's got to be stubborn with 2 older brothers!

We are so blessed to be able to have another child in our family, her brothers already love her so much. When I got home and told Chad it was a baby girl he said "mommy I'm so happy, because that's what I asked Jesus for!". I think those are daddy's words too...lol. She is due April 19th 2010.

3 comments:

Greg Crockett said...

Congratulations. That's so exciting!

The Scherbel Family said...

Congratulations! It will be so much fun to have a girl.

Hailey said...

oh how exciting you guys! Congratulations!!