Monday, March 8, 2010

New Addition to the Family

So I had to do some catch up on the blog because I needed to get our BIG news posted.

Ok, so it's not a new baby (yet), but it's still a baby of sorts. We have been saving, but pretty much figured we would cram our boys and new baby in the back of my car which we knew they would fit (but SUPER tight). We thought by the time we saved enough, that all kids would probably be out of their car seats and in booster chairs. Well we were wrong, Trent's parents decided to offer their car to us, at a price in our range and that we couldn't say no to. I still can't believe it, it's like a dream, every time I drive it somewhere I'm telling myself this is our car, it's ours. I can't put into words how grateful I am for the generosity of Trent's parents, they have put one of our biggest stresses to rest. Thank you SO MUCH!!

Oh and Trent and the boys well they are super excited to. Trent is like a little kid again, he always tells me to drive it even though I know he wants to. It's like a Christmas present he gets to open again and again. Chad loves the new car and if we let him, he would be climbing everywhere. He keeps saying how now his friends and cousins can ride with HIM. Brian wants to show everyone his "big car" and doesn't want to get out of it every time we go do an errand. Brian would sleep in it all night if we let him and he's super happy about all the "sippy" holders it has. It's a perfect car for our soon to be MURRAY CLAN!

1 comments:

Eva said...

That's awesome!! Congratulations!!! You're looking pretty cute pregnant there!! I don't know how you can be pregnant and handle 2 boys! You're amazing!!!