Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy Flag Day and Other Things

So it was my Birthday yesterday. Yup on Flag Day. Thank you all for the warm wishes. I need them now that I'm so old.

Chad's birthday present to me, beautiful aren't they. Grandpa Rawson and him went on a hike. Chad loved it and now he points out the hills they were on whenever we go by.

Me and Kylie.

This is the boys at the "free lunch at the park", we try to go everyday. Unless I forget. It's nice to use the stroller and walk over there except when it rains (that's when the car works better). The boys really like it and they get some energy out too.

I bought this outfit with babysteps points. I just think she is super cute.

My awesome family.

So Kylie has started to actually see US and we can tell by her smiles. Here is a little one.

A little bigger......

And Biggest. So happy.

This is what Brian likes to do in his pass time.

2 comments:

Eva said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had a great day! Your family is beautiful!!

Baker Family said...

I have not been following blogs for a while, so I am little late on seeing all your pictures. Kylie is so cute! And by the way congrats. She looks like her brothers. We miss you guys.