Friday, July 15, 2011

Oh How Sweet It Is!!

So there is a lady down the road who has a big strawberry patch next to the sidewalk. So being the responsible citizen that I am and a good example, I dove right in...lol, no we asked permission and where given the green light. So we went prepare with our buckets. This is what made it home.


The boys did so good picking strawberries. Of course at the beginning they had empty bowls but when their tummies were full then the bowls started to fill up.


Kylie ate a lot too, but was so tired after our walk there and back did not make it for pictures. It was fun going threw the boys bowls where the one for me and one for you didn't always happen, there was a lot of half for me half for you...lol.


Then Trent took boys to Relay For Life while I finished making and canning the jam. YUMMO! Thank you wonderful lady who loves to garden just for me!

0 comments: