Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Wonder of Water Colors

So it all started with Kylie. She got this cute dress and I needed to post a picture, and thought "I can make her look like the cutest best soccer fan". So I did.
Uh..mom is this a good idea?


Oh you're taking pictures of me...ok.


Yay for soccer!


She held super still for me to paint her face and she kept saying "pretty" over and over..lol. What a silly little girl. After everything I stuck her in front of the mirror and she got scared of herself...lol. Things got better as I started cleaning her off then she wasn't so scared, very cute!


So after seeing sister get her face painted the boys wanted theirs done to.

Here is Wolverine.


Oh wait it's like this mom.


Wait, wait, no, like this, yup, this is more like him.


So Brian did not want his face painted, then he said yes he did but only his nose and forehead. Then he said he wanted to be Spiderman, so I came up with this...lol.

Um..how do you do that again?


I got it!


Like this!


Love how my kids will go along with the crazy ideas their mom has sometimes!

3 comments:

katie said...

Your kids are so cute! Love the spiderman. hehe

Katie said...

Your pretty brave, I don't think I would have even tried. The Spidermand looks really good.

The Scherbel Family said...

You are such a fun mom!