Friday, March 7, 2014

Fun Day

One Saturday Grandpa Rawson came over and the kids begged him to take them with him, so he did. If you look really close he's even smiling while he's packing them ALL in to the car, hahaha. He ran a bunch of errands and even went shopping with them.
 When he finally brought them back, they begged him to help them get Kylie's car out, so he did. I came out to take pictures of my 2 boys in the pink car and they knew it! Trying to hide!
 Checking to see if I'm still trying!
 Crash! Brian went to beg grandpa to shoot bows and arrows.
 Chad now owned the car....lol.
 Brian hit his arrows really close together. I told him he was as good as Robin Hood, he was so happy.
 Kylie took her turn to shoot the arrows and she did really good for as small as she is.
 Finally Chad ditched the car and came to show them how it's done.
 All I can say it that we have some really good archers at our house, and Thank You Grandpa for the "best day ever"!

0 comments: