Trent has worked really hard on the chicken coop. He did a good job.
Kylie really wanted this for her house. She was determined it was hers and she was living with the chickens if it needed to be that way for her to have this house...lol.
She played in it the whole time she could.
The kids drew pictures on it for the chickens. I told them it would be painted but they still did it.
Chad helping put on the shingles.
Then it sat for awhile, till finally I primed it twice and painted it twice.
Then I put on all the doors, latches, windows, and knobs.
The caulk is still drying in this picture, but it was done! Even with my removable bottom pan to clean out the coop. SO HAPPY!!!!
Then it sat a little bit longer till me and my strong Chad moved it t the field. Trent then got home from work and helped me put on the rest of the wire, the roosting bar and the ladder for the chickens to get in. Completely done! The chicken love it. I open the door for them every morning and so far they only came out once, but like it inside their pen best.
However, when they do come out and even before, this is one of their favorite places to go, yup behind the fence. It's a pretty good chicken run too, I made sure to fence off the other side so they couldn't go clear to the park if they kept following it.
Our chickens.
Kylie loves her chicken, her chicken tolerates her...lol.
Happy chickens, happy girl, happy boys, happy dad, and a very happy momma!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment