Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Birthday

Well I hope Chad doesn't end up hating his Birthday like me. I was always mad that EFY landed on my Birthday and I could never do something fun...well Chad has a different dilemma. Everyone is always gone..it's vacation time in the summer and understandable we love vacations =). So this year for Chad's Birthday since Grandma and Grandpa Rawson and Amy are in New York, Cousins are too far away, Grandma Murray has a Relief Society Progressive dinner, and Grandpa Murray is in Salt Lake, Me,Trent, Chad and Brian are going to Party in our own way...or should I say Chad's way =) We have been asking him what he wants to do and he's coming up with a lot of ideas so we may golf, swim, go to McDonald's, or play elsewhere we will see, he'll have fun that's for sure. Oh and if anyone is around on Sunday we will have his Birthday Cake at Great Grandma Murray's house, that should be fun too, anyway hope everyone is well, Love you all!!

0 comments: