Well here's a couple pictures of us cleaning mom and dad's house while they are on vacation. The kids loved playing outside till a little white dog in the neighborhood kept coming up and barking at them, he even tried to attack Miai good thing Coralie was close, needless to say we called the dog catcher several times and finally the decided to get to the bottom of the little beast. They kept him inside and if he got out again they would haul him off, plus they didn't haul him off in the first place cuz he was leaving the city after his owner got of work and took him to Rupert, yeah, so if you see the beast again call, cuz he's suppose to be GONE FOREVER!
Anyway Brian really wanted to join his cousins and brother outside.
Look the back door opens all the way, and you can actually get ready to go down the stairs...lol.
I still have to get ride of the black garbage bag, but I think mom will be able to get to the washer to do laundry a whole lot easier now. Coralie and Casey I have to admit did the major portion of everything those guys know how to clean and organize. I am so happy they came, they REALLY worked HARD and have the achey muscles to prove it. You guys are awesome! Next year we attack Dad's room, and the backyard. =)
0 comments:
Post a Comment