Saturday, September 27, 2008

Talents??

So here is the story. Trent's cousin Garrett asked me to make his corsage for the first dance he's actually asked someone to. I'm glad he trusts me, hahaha. Well I've made tons of boutonnieres in my life but only a handful of corsages and mainly for old women and mothers who wear them on their dresses not the wrist...well Garrett asked to put it on a wrist band, "No Problem" I thought. So I got the corsage done, but then to attach it to that piece of crap, made out of aluminum, fall apart, one inch by one inch piece of HUD thing, was to say a little difficult. I was laughing and then worried about the poor girl to get it, because i really wanted to get the duct tape out and go "red and green show" on it. However I didn't but the little aluminum clamps that come on it, well ALL of them broke off, so next time I'm just going to PULL all of them off to begin with. Needless to say I got it on with some good imagination and it will NOT fall off even if she does gymnastics with it. Here are pictures of my creation it's on the purple towel because that is his shirt color and her dress is a little darker than lavender...how dark I don't know.
Flash and without flash.
One the wrist, whew, I did it.

1 comments:

The Scherbel Family said...

You are very talented. I'm sure the girl loved it.