Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Trent Birthday

Trent is now 29!!! Wow that's old...lol...just kidding, I can't say that because I'm the same age. OK, so it was yesterday, but we celebrated it for 3 days in a row. Saturday we went out to eat with his family, Sunday we had a good dinner and cake at Great Grandma & Grandpa Murray's house. Yesterday mom and dad took care of the kids so me and Trent could go to a movie and dinner, we went and saw the Mummy, it was OK, they try to hard to put in funny parts, you almost role your eyes, OK so I did a couple times. Anyway I guess when we were seeing a movie mom and dad decided to take Chad and Brian to Kong Fu Panda. Well Chad actually ended up sitting and watching, clapping and asking Grandpa "what happened" "why" through the whole thing, I guess he had to go out of the movie twice, just to see the lobby, but then he was pretty good. (so say the reporters) Brian only threw up once, and got mainly the floor, said Grandma. He was gagging on a fruit gummi, but then he watched the movie too and clapped when Chad clapped. I guess the lady in front of them thought they were so cute, and then Chad told Grandma & Grandpa that she was his friend. (by the way everyone is his friend or best friend). So all in all I think Trent had a great Birthday.

0 comments: