Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween in Nampa

So here are some pictures of our boys, Chad was so excited to be Robin because his cousin Luke was going to be Batman and they could "fight bad guys together". Brian is Elmo of course, who doesn't love Elmo?

Here is aunt Amy as Princess Peach and Brian again. Then we have almost the whole crew, all Coralie's girls were princesses she was Cat Woman, Robin, Batman and The Joker.


Here are just a couple pictures of us out and about, the kids held hands and did the buddy system really well. They were really happy with all the sugary goodness they got.



And here is were I say a big THANK YOU! to Coralie, Casey and Mom for helping me so much because when we got here I had a bug. (not a nice one) I was throwing up, and cramping and I was miserable, I had to rest a lot when walking because I hurt so bad, they were awesome to help me and my children to have such a great Halloween!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thnaks for the blog update. it is good to see my boys and my beautiful wife having fun. hope you feel better mama. love ya tons!

Baker Family said...

Cute costumes! Love Casey as the Joker! Looks like batman was the theme of the night.