So we decided we would still let you know what was going on even though there are no picture, because I left our camera in Nampa and we still don't have a battery charger from the time Trent left it in Park City (we are a good team, haha). Anyway a lot has been happening in the last week. Brian has finally decided to start talking I was a little worried because Chad was already talking very well at this age and Brian only said mama, dada, baba, and wazthat. Now he is saying bye bye, dat you (thank you), bana (banana), wantdat (want that), daddy, mommy, Cad (chad)...and he also is doing his sign language too. So he is understanding the world of language, hurray, poor kid though is also learning about gravity the hard way. He has decided he wants to run and he keeps falling and bonking his head (lots of bruises). This is the child I held all the time to stop the walking process, didn't want him to be like Chad walking at 10 and a half months but some how he did the same thing. AHH. Speaking of Chad well, he broke his first window on Saturday. I guess the cat was up by the window and he told him to get down and the cat did not obey, so Chad found a golf ball and threw it at the cat, but missed and shattered the back window. I heard the noise and came running to see what had broken. I thought it was something that fell off the fridge so I asked Chad who was huddled up in a corner. He pointed at the window. Anyway so that was a fun adventure needless to say he can't play with golf balls and they are ALL put away. "GOLF!!" I also went and got an oil change at Honda were they preceded to tell me I needed $450.00 of work on the car because I had a broken brake caliper and leaky oil pressure sending unit. So I called Trent's brother Tyler who works at Toyota and told him, well come to find out the broken caliper was a screw that wasn't tight, and the oil leak was just their mess from changing the oil (which they didn't clean up, Toyota did). Oh I was so mad!! Still am, haha, so Honda makes good cars but not good service, the lying cheats. I know Jared would disagree with even that statement =) Anyway, so we were happy to hear we didn't have to spend anything and will now be going to Toyota for things.
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment