Friday, December 5, 2008

Santa Skates To

Well Santa came to the skating party and Chad asked for a "back rake" he said he wanted it so scratch his back because it was itching, so I do believe it's a back scratcher he wants.



This is all Brian did he just stared at Santa then gave him a smile and wanted down.

Brian showing me his great present he got from Santa, which he kindly shared all over his face, hands, coat, my coat, and anything else he could touch. What a happy boy.

3 comments:

katie said...

I love the intensity in Brian eyes while staring at Santa! Cute!

The Scherbel Family said...

What a fun Christmas party! The address you wanted is 3817 Huntington Dr.

Baker Family said...

I love the santa pictures. It took a lot of bribing to get my girls to see santa. Kara finally did but Asia flat out refused. Is he really going to get a backstratcher for christmas?!