Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Snowmobile Time

Of course Chad loved rides on the snowmobile and would go with anyone that would take him. Tyler was the lucky one this time.

Brian loved it too, he would cry and throw a tantrum when you took him off, it was really quite funny.

All of us going for a ride.

Chad found his next victim, looks like lots of fun!
Anyway it was tons of fun and not to cold either. We thought we got a lot of snow but yesterday it dumped on us. We shoveled a lot, poor Trent shoveled here at work and shoveled himself and others out of the snow after getting stuck in the snow. When we woke up today and saw another 3 inches, after shoveling like 2 feet yesterday, we were not excited. Trent started singing.."I'm dreaming of a GREEN Christmas", haha. Really we like the white just not this much at a time.

2 comments:

Baker Family said...

Sounds like Trent is working on some good karma. Hey Trent, do you want to come shovel our walk. We are beating you on the snow. We have 3 feet and working on another foot tonight. My arms hurt. I wish Tyler would help shovel!!!!!

Baker Family said...

Wo! Wo! WO! I have to correct my wife's comment. I came home the other day to find two of my 40+ year old female neighbors shoveling the walk while Amery sat inside watching them and drinking hot chocolate!!!!