Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Blessings

I thought this was cute Daddy sleeping with his boys, even though Brian is a light sleeper and woke up when I came in with the camera.

Well I decided to make some shoes to donate to Babysteps since the one pair I gave them the night I taught sold for 200 points by the very next person. So I took these to them and when I was pulling them out the volunteer that has been there was leaving and she wanted to buy a pair from me. I told her I had no idea how much they cost. Everyone said in the stores if they are not Robbie's(which are $30 and higher) are like $12-$15. So I told her $10, she gave me $15 and said I did a good job on them. So it payed for all the material and stuff I used to make them. Just another example of heavenly father's blessings if you are helping others.

0 comments: