So it was Brian's turn to go golfing with daddy. As you can see he already knows how to keep score. He had a blast.
8 years ago
So it was Brian's turn to go golfing with daddy. As you can see he already knows how to keep score. He had a blast.
Posted by Murray Clan at 2:15 PM
2 comments:
So cute! Brian looks so big! Greg and his dad like going golfing too. My in-laws already have golf clubs for Scott.
Oh my gosh. I love brian. I like how at first he has it about 5 feet away then dad(trent) says ok are you going to try it again, Brian immediately picks the ball up and places the ball about an inch from the hole and knocks it in again. I need to come home and play golf with you guys. I want to see this live. Haha.
Post a Comment