Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Every thing's almost ready. The last preparations.

Waiting, and using our Spanish words.

Everyone ready? Let's eat.

I just wanted to say how much I love my parents for all they do for me and my family. I'm so grateful for my extremely knowledgeable mother that I look up to so much. She seems to know everything about homemaking, and has the love and time to listen and teach me. And my humble father who works so hard to make sure all his girls and their families are happy and healthy. He is my example for patience, kindness, strong faith, priesthood power, and the best hugs and listening ear a daughter could ask for.
I am especially grateful to my strong husband who has the patience and love to protect and guide our family. He has made me feel like a queen in a castle, when I feel like the maid. He helps me see my strengths and encourages me to continue to grow. Not only is he the best husband but also the best father. His boys look up to him, and imitate his willingness to serve those around him. I just can not say enough, I love you! and all my family! Happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments: