Saturday, April 24, 2010

Earth Day!

So I had an appointment to go in and do a non-stress test on baby and an ultasound because we were scheduled for inducment on Monday the 26th at 4:00am. They just wanted to make sure everything was ok with baby. Well after a lot of mixed, and confusing results they decided that baby was still at risk and we needed to jump start having a baby. Trent thought it would be fun to take pictures of me during my contractions. (WASN'T FUN!) So I was at a 4cm at 5:00pm, then at 5:20pm I decided I had enough pain and wanted an epidural. Trent said "ok, we'll wait till the nurse comes back and tell her". I said "NO, I want one NOW." His mother went to tell the nurse, (I'm glad she understood). Then everything kinda went fast the anesthesiologist came in. I was at 6cm, so they started putting in the epidural. Then when she was trying to get things taped down I felt I needed to push. All of them started to yell and say DON'T PUSH. She got it taped said well it probably wont help and pushed in a little syringe of medicine. She was right whether i wanted to have birth naturally or not, I DID.(Guess I had to go green...lol) Kylie came and then while the clean up was in progress my legs went numb, good timing huh? lol

After 3 contractions Kylie was here, 8lbs 2oz, 21 inches long at 5:48pm. It was funny because Trent was so stressed coming to the hospital, but as he passed the University he realized wait, "I don't have homework, tests, nothing." He said it was like everything lifted and he didn't have to worry anymore.

Chad loves his little sister A LOT!! If you want a turn holding baby make sure he's not around, or be prepared to fight. What a handsome.

Me right after delivery, super happy contractions are over and Kylie is here.


Brian really didn't know what to think about baby sister but was making sure mommy was ok. What a cute boy.

Finally home, here is Miss Kylie.

She is a good baby, she doesn't cry very much even though she is still starving.

So cute! I can't believe how blessed we are, we must be doing something right.

It's fun to hear everyone say who they think she looks like, the results are really mixed. I think Katie got it right on the nose when she said "she looks like a Murray". We are so happy with our beautiful family.

We love you Kylie!!

3 comments:

The Scherbel Family said...

So cute! Congratulations.

Greg Crockett said...

Congratulations! We're happy for you.

Karen said...

Congratulations, and what a cute name. I'm sure that Kacie, Katrina, Kara, Kalina, and Karlee all agree.