Tuesday, April 13, 2010

MICHAEL BOLTON!!!!

So the story begins with how much Trent wanted to go to Michael Bolton and how much the tickets cost. (I said NO WAY!) Well my mother wanted to go also, and found a drawing and put me and herself in. (Even though she knew she wouldn't be able to go because of work.) Well as luck has it, I WON!!! (At least this time I didn't have to crawl through a window at 8 month pregnant, like I did for Peter Cetera....lol.) Thank you mom!!!

We sat on the front row, right behind the pit. Trent was excited we were so close and he could stretch his legs.


This is how the show began it was pretty cool. Our poor camera was overwhelmed with how loud it was so you'll have to bear with it, it's really loud when your in the front row.

Here are some of the pictures we took, believe me it's only some, I took a lot. When am I ever going to get this close again?

Just sitting in the seat you could feel your jeans or pants vibrating because of how loud it was.

Then this song he was right in the middle of the audience, pretty cool.

Some video of the middle performance.

I had a lot of contractions during the show and was just thinking, No not now! She was also moving like crazy the whole time, she probably felt the vibrations too.

Look how CLOSE we are!!!

Another little video of Michael Bolton, which they told us at the second to last song that we were not suppose to take video...oops. =)
See how close!

It was an awesome concert!

Ok so did I mention that we also won backstage meet and greet passes!!!!! We did have to wait awhile till everyone left the building and it was SAFE! Then they took us for a walk, there were people trying to jump in our group and the security was getting rid of them. (They didn't have "the pass".) Then they put us in the basement in like a storage room, everyone was saying how this was like a scary movie and we were going to be dinner for some sort of creature. Then Michael Bolton's manager came and told us all that he was only going to take 2 pictures (a camera guy was there that would take the pictures) with 2 or more people at a time. He wasn't there to sign anything or to be interviewed so NO TALKING TO HIM!

So I still handed my camera off to someone else to take pictures for me while the other guy did. Michael Bolton didn't say much to anyone but he did talked to us he asked when I was due and what number this was. When I said 6 days he gave me this face like whoa and you're here? It was funny plus he gave a squeeze to my shoulder. He congratulated us and told us he also had 3 kids. That they are the best but will keep you busy! He started thanking us for taking the time to come to his concert, then the manager guy came, cut him off, said he's done and started to direct him away. It was a surreal experience!!

1 comments:

katie said...

That's awesome!! I'm so glad you guys had such an amazing time. Congrats!