Monday, July 5, 2010

The 4th of July

OK, actually this is the 3rd. We decided to do some fireworks the night before the boys had lots of fun.


It took a little to make Chad hold the roman candle but Brian was all ready for it. He loved to light and hold the sparklers.
Video showing how Chad was a little timid.

Happy 4th of July!!! The kids are ready for church in their super cute clothes Grandma Rawson made for them.

We also blessed Kylie today. Trent is an awesome dad and priesthood holder that I am so very grateful to have in my life. Kylie did well too, no screaming during the blessing. My mom made her dress and shoes. My sister Coralie made her blanket, and I made her headband and bracelet. Good thing she is beautiful to begin with, but all together I thought she was gorgeous. Thank you guys so much! I'm also glad Kylie was able to be blessed on the 4th because I was baptized on the 4th so it makes it an extra, extra, special day.


Then we went over to Trent's Grandma's house to have fun, talk, and most importantly fill our tummies.
The boys had tons of fun. All the cousins came so they ran around like crazy little chickens.
As you can see it is really exhausting when you have so much fun you can crash just about anywhere.
Then we left there and got ready to go see the fireworks.
Every one had their own way of camping out. Kylie slept through the whole thing, big booms and all. She must go through a lot with her brothers if she can sleep through that.
Brian as a burrito and loving it.
Well getting out of the parking area was a little bit of a mess, OK, a HUGE MESS!! It only took us 45 minutes to get home this time, so this was the kids when we arrived.
We looked like this to 10 minutes later...lol. HAPPY 4th OF JULY!! It was a good one.

1 comments:

craigslister said...

Marlene, You're little family is so cute! What a beautiful baby girl. We just had a girl after two boys, too, and I'm LOVING it! She's nearly 10 months old now. Looks like life has been very good to you!