Hi Marlene! I was looking around on Sarah's blog and I found Coralie's, and then yours! I am glad that I found you, I've often wondered how you are doing. You have a cute little family and it looks like you are doing well. I have three kids, too--two boys and a girl just like you, except my daughter is the oldest. My blog is www.laviebenie.blogspot.com. It would be great to be back in contact with you! Glad I found you! Erin (Hardy) Grant
1 comments:
Hi Marlene! I was looking around on Sarah's blog and I found Coralie's, and then yours! I am glad that I found you, I've often wondered how you are doing. You have a cute little family and it looks like you are doing well.
I have three kids, too--two boys and a girl just like you, except my daughter is the oldest. My blog is www.laviebenie.blogspot.com. It would be great to be back in contact with you! Glad I found you!
Erin (Hardy) Grant
Post a Comment