So I got a phone call this morning at 9am saying the framer was framing our house today and that he's the same one that did the Extreme Makeover house so he's super fast and I might want to check it out today or I might miss the framing process for my scrapbook. So they got there at 7am and these pictures are at 9:30ish. Basement already done.

Here they are already working on the floor.

Just laying the floor, the boys were fascinated!

This is after the first session of conference, walls already going up.

Here we are! Standing on our house!

And this is after 2
nd session of
conference!! It's looking like a house!

I can't believe how fast they did this.

The inside is done, hole cut for stairs and everything it's totally taking shape. I guess tomorrow they really finish all the framing and then on to the next step.
0 comments:
Post a Comment