Erin thank you so much for being so sweet! You're awesome but darn you for tagging me! Can I pretend that I never read your blog...lol. Ok, ok, I'll suck it up and answer the questions.
1. Has anyone ever told you that you look like a celebrity? Which one?
Yes, several people have said I look like Sandra Bullock, but this was when I was younger and had longer hair.
2. If you could pick something to be famous for, what would it be? Explain? I think I'd want to be famous for something practical, like curing diseases or cancer, the light bulb, even better, the flashlight..no but wait. I can truly say I'm very grateful to the person who invented toilet paper, whoever you are thanks!
3.Has there ever been a moment in your life that you feel deserves a standing ovation? What was it? Oh many times I feel like taking a bow to all around me...lol. This one particular time was when me and the boys took dad out to lunch to Wendy's well Chad didn't feel so good and barfed on the floor well I started cleaning it up when he decided to make another clean up area. So Trent then moved him and as he started to walk behind me he blew chunks again but this time all over me and down my back. LOVELY! I didn't make a scene, I didn't yell at my handsome husband who looked at me in terror. I said "how about you finish this, I'm going to the bathroom." I then washed my shirt in the sink with soap and water wrung it out the best I could put it back on and finished lunch with my family. I think that deserved one!
4. When you look in the mirror what do you see first? I see my eyes, whether it's yahoo you can do this or oh no not another day like this I think I tell myself with my eyes.
5. If you could change anything about you what would it be? No far! Gosh, what would I keep? Lol, no body wise my flabby belly, character wise, my yelling.
6. If you had to pick one book that shaped your thinking what would it be? I would have to say "The Book of Mormon" because that's what I constantly think about. That's why I'm here, it's what makes me so passionate about my kids and family and I will do anything necessary to uphold and continue it's legacy.
7. What is your dream job? Hahaha my mom is going to laugh, but to be a pet store owner. I've always loved animals of all kinds, but as a mother myself you don't want them at your house so that would be perfect and then you keep getting the cute new ones in all the time.
8. If you could live anywhere where would it be? You know I think almost anywhere would be great, as long as I had my family I would be good, but big cities are not my favorite.
So there you go, did you learn anything new? I will not torture anyone else by tagging them (still love you Erin!) but it was fun!
8 years ago
1 comments:
thanks for being a good sport and playing along, Marlene! It was interesting to read. I'll definitely tag you again next time! =) (But be comforted in the fact that I have never been tagged before and don't see another one in the future!)
Post a Comment