Grandpa came to help us on the huge project we had for this weekend. Trent decided to get the garage done with some shelves, to put up stuff, instead of stacking it on the floor.
The boys wanted to help too. But were in the way most of the time.
I was laughing when I saw this through the camera lens. Chad is imitating dad and grandpa very well.
Chad did a good job of holding up the wood when it was sawed off, and putting the saw dust in little piles with his hands. What a boy!
1 comments:
The garage looks great. And the cake doesn't look too bad considering what you told me about it. Those sprinkles did work miracles! hehehe Love Kylie's hair. It's pretty awesome. So far I don't have any kids that wake up with crazy hair. So sadly no funny pictures for me.
Post a Comment