One benefit of living close to mom and dad is the family tradition of breakfast for conference.

Well this is not exactly what we had in mind when we told the boys to watch conference, don't shoot, just watch!

Brian, when we told him he missed the target...
lol. The messages were awesome, I love conference.

Then we went to Grandma and Grandpa Murray's house because.......TYLER and
THIP got MARRIED! They weren't sure what to do Tyler said "I've never done this before"..
lol.

Then the ceremony began.

This is what the boys were up to during the ceremony.

Both said yes and it's official, I actually have a sister-in-law now. Judge Randy Smith also rescued me and Trent on our reception night, he drove us to our other car so we didn't have to clean the one we had at the church, he is so awesome.

I thought this picture was so cute. Then Trent informed me the boys were trying to make themselves look like a 2 headed monster...
lol.

Kylie, always on the table!

These guys had so much fun playing together today, it was a REALLY good day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment