Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Family Fun (misc. pictures)

Today is crazy hair day at school. Chad did NOT was to participate. I can't believe he's so worried about his image (he doesn't get that from me) at his young age. Finally, after trying to explain, it's all in fun, this is the craziest I was allowed to do.

Where are my hot mitts?

I told Kylie we need to get her clothes. She came back with Chad's hat.

Then I found her picking out a pair of pants, what a cute girl.

What's this thing? She likes to pull this out a lot.



Then she plays inside the hole that's left.


Needless to say she has a great time, but mom gets mad.


Here is a picture of me "trying" to eat something, but my little bird always flock my way.



Chad and Brian decided to go out and do tricks, they had a blast.


Brian almost had it.


Big brother helping out Brian.


Wahoo! They did this a million times, but who wouldn't? It looks like so much fun!



The fort they build to play in.


Chad lost another tooth, the count is up to 3 now.


One happy little girl who likes to steal her brother's shoes.


This may be Brian's spiderman, but it has become one of Kylie's friends.

0 comments: