Easter started Saturday, this is the fort the boys made. Pretty ingenious.
Then off we went to the Easter egg hunt. The kids were so excited.
Here they are with their loot.
All of us.
Grandpa came to see the action.
Hurry, hurry, smile look cute....
Ahhh late for church.....
get in the car!!! Not late, but made it just in time.
Easter egg hunt at grandparents house. Ready, Set, GO!!!
Here's one!
Got some.
Chad was a lucky little guy, he got the grand prize in one of his eggs, $5. At the time he did not want to share any of his items with Kylie, but later said, "well I am a good big brother so I need to share with Kylie." He keeps surprising me with how big his heart is, and how perfect because I know another brother who had a heart big enough to die for all of us, Happy Easter!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment