Trent went to Boise for training so I recruited some help to go to the Rodeo with the kids. They were so excited!
Everyone ready to go in and have fun?
Kylie loved the horses she would say "horsies..run", for the cows she said "moo" and she loved to clap for them...lol, it was so cute.
They were so good watching the Rodeo. Chad even got mad at me and said "I'm not looking at you anymore for pictures, I'm here to watch the Rodeo"! Hahaha, ok.
Kylie was loving it and to be there with Grandpa too, can't get much better.
Brian loved when the clown did "spiderman", he would run across the arena and jump and stick to the railing and stay there for awhile. He was so happy.
The mutton busters were of course cute. This was the winner he held on forever. He was 4 years old and so Brian said he could do that too.
Since we did go on Friday the 13th, I believe it affected the performances. Only a very few actually stayed on their horse, bull, etc. There weren't many that could rope their calf or wrestle it to the ground. And those barrels kept falling over for the quarter horses, but non the less fun to watch.
There were two broncos that ran right into the railing too, crazy things were happening.
This is "steer crazy" he started climbing out of the pen, the cowboys started pushing him on the head to get back down, he did it 2-3 times before they opened the chute. Notice the McDonald's sign in the lower right corner....
I told Brian to watch the calves and he was like look "mom they run into McDonald's". (because that is the gate they would open) I said yup, then they cook them and we eat them...LOL. Brian got the most horrified look and was ready to cry, so I told him I was just kidding, hahaha.
Fun times at the Rodeo, we had a blast.
0 comments:
Post a Comment