Friday, June 1, 2012

Hanauma Bay (3)

So we started our trip to Hanauma Bay by eating these little things. I just remember they were called Bubbles (brand name)...lol. Anyway they were finger ice cream. They had a little dry jelly like casing and ice cream in the middle they were really good but the fruit flavors were the best.
Headed down to the bay.
The water was super murky when we went, but you could still see fish.
 If I was cool I would tell you the names of the fish...this one is Billy.
 Don't forget Bob.
This is the sea turtle we saw (I guess you don't always get to see them), he scared me at first because when I looked up he was staring at me eye ball to mask. After drinking some ocean water, I called to everyone else so they could see him too.
 Here we are fighting the waves. My sister does NOT like salt water.
 Wave fighting up close. We left thinking Hanauma Bay was pretty great just wished it wasn't so murky.

0 comments: