We came to Twin Falls temple, first time I have been here and it is so beautiful in it's own way just like all the other temples. My cousin was getting married, so we couldn't miss it.
My parents came down with us, it was fun.
I call this picture "Trent Planking".
My handsome husband and me.
It was such a beautiful day.
The happy couple! Married for time and all eternity.
My uncle who I have NEVER seen in a suit, look'in mighty fine, and my wonderful father, and other handsome cousin.
My uncle Dale, aunt Jeanie, grandma Rawson, aunt Lilas and my dad. Kylie saw this picture and said Great-Grandpa and came running to the computer screen. I said where? She pointed to the empty spot next to Dale. I said this (and pointed at Dale) is Dale she repeated his name and then said Great-Grandpa and pointed again to the empty spot by Dale. I said where is Great-Grandma and she pointed correctly. She then pointed at Jeanie and Lilas and asked who's this and then correctly identified grandpa. So maybe she knows more than us and yes Great-Grandpa was with us too.
Parents, and grandma's of the bride and groom.
Parent's, Aunt's, Uncle's, brothers, and sisters of the married couple. What a good looking group.
So happy for these two! Best wishes!
0 comments:
Post a Comment