Sunday, August 26, 2012

Pure Enjoyment!

Before looking at this post I have to say thanks to all who participated with my crazy idea. I know how much you love me when I can get you to pose for pictures like these...lol.We got these glasses from the Simplot Bash, and I said we need every ones picture for a blog, this will be FUN!! Interesting how one thing can make so many people laugh so long and hard, and last a good part of the night.

This is Mr. Chad with the awesome glasses.
 What a handsome!
 Mr. Brian with the shades.
 Look'in good!
 Little miss with her specs.
 That's right she wants you!
 Awe so cute.
 It's me with my frames.
 Daddy with his rims.
 Amy with her blinkers.
 Grandpa with his trifocals.
 Grandma with her bifocals.
 And the winner of the bonus picture for this month is....Daddy! Love your awesome goggles!

1 comments:

katie said...

Those are some pretty awesome glasses!! I love them. You guys look great.