I finally remembered my camera at Chad's soccer game. They stuck him in to play the goaly. This was the very first time he has ever played goaly but he did super good. He loves defense so this goaly stuff came kind of natural.
He is not scared to get in front of the ball or sacrifice himself to get the ball. If you know Chad he has that crazy "I will get the ball no matter what attitude".
We were sitting at the midfield line, this was his very first drop kick of the game, he has a good foot. He did start sending it up field without kicking it out as he continued playing.
The first time he got the ball.
Kicking it to his teammate.
An awesome save! The whole time Chad was goaly the other team did not score once!
I don't know, we'll have to see what he practices and likes the best but he definately does not want that ball getting into HIS net...lol. GO DEFENSE!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment