Friday, October 12, 2012

Brian Turn's 5!!

So I asked Brian what he wanted to do for his birthday this year and he said, "I want everyone to come to my house have cake and ice cream, and have one of those hats". So that's what we told everyone. Trent's side of the family were all going out of town on Brian's birthday. So they had a surprise party per say on Sunday. Since I did not know the surprise, I didn't have my camera and I have been waiting for them to send me pictures which were really good! I still haven't got them, and before anyone starts complaining that my blogging skills are lacking I decided to post Brian's birthday without the pictures...lol. Here is Brian opening presents.
 He was SO EXTREMELY happy with EVERY thing he got.
 He got 2 cars that he LOVES, spiderman and a remote controlled one that goes EVERYWHERE, on dirt, grass, gravel, water, and snow. Now he is waiting for the snow to try out his new car...hahaha.
 I can not believe he is 5! Where did the time go? Well "small fry Bri", you are not that small anymore. I guess we'll have to call you "Bri guy" now.
 Hope all your birthday wishes came true, love you so much!

0 comments: