Well I some how got nominated to be Mrs. Remarks room mom for Chad's class. They called me about 3 weeks ago and said no one signed up to be her room mom, so they asked if I would. I said sure what do I do?! Well "all" I have to do is plan the classroom parties and do teacher appreciation week for Mrs. Remark and anything else the teacher is in need of. Sooo.....tomorrow I get to put on the Halloween party.
I am making slime, monster rocks, toss the pumpkin, and fling the rats. I hope the kids will have fun! I also have a great goody bag with vampire teeth, pencil, erasers, gummy body parts, spider ring, bat ring, and stickers.
So I did some testing before I had to put on the show tomorrow, here is my slime, it is SOOOO cool!
My monster rocks, they turned out cute.
Now I better start brainstorming for Christmas...lol.
0 comments:
Post a Comment