Kylie wants to be like her brother so bad. It's funny when she finally gets their favorite things and wears them triumphantly. Chad's muscle shirt.
Brian's Batman mask.
Yes the mask again but she is so stinking cute!
Kylie has decided she can go to the potty by herself. Which she does do on rare occasions, or when it's really inconvenient. Hopefully one day it will be ALL the time.
Trent had a beard growing contest with the guys at work since the boss was gone for a week. Yup, needless to say he lost. He has such a handsome baby face.
This was just such a good picture of Brian I had to post. I don't get very many pictures of Brian because he is my kid that usually hides from the camera.
This was an idea sparked off of pinterest. Then I made my own designs after I figured it out. I did them all the night we were told Trent was going to be 1st counselor in the Elders Quorum. I had a lot to think about. With me being 2nd counselor in Primary and now him in the Elders Quorum presidency we are going to be REALLY busy, but it can be done! Good thing I have my snowflakes done...lol.
1 comments:
Yes, So stinking cute and Brian too.
Post a Comment