Kylie comes to me dressed like this and says she is ready to go outside. What? Why? So I say "No! You need pants, socks, and you're own shoes!" She left and I went out in the living room.
This is what I saw!
So I went to investigate.
It was a nice day, not TOO cold so the boys decided to hang the Christmas lights.
Kylie popped out a couple minutes later with pants, Chad's socks, and her shoes, hahaha. Well she listens....lol.
Chad was running around the whole roof top like a little reindeer as his mother was a little concerned below. Brian got "stuck" and needed help so I did what any mother would do and climbed up to the very top point of the roof to help him. When I turned around to go back down I didn't realize how steep our roof was and I felt how I possibly was not the best person to be doing the rescuing. Slowly but surely we made it down.
Brian was happy to be on the ground.
Kylie decided it was her turn now and began the climb. She was so super happy!
We said "okay now come down". No way, she bolted up the rest of the ladder, luckily she stopped at the very top so we could catch her, she was laughing the whole time. I remember being on the roof as a kid with no fear and it was so cool. Fun to see my kids have the same experiences but I wonder if my mom had the same racing heart palpitations that I do now...lol.
0 comments:
Post a Comment