Saturday, May 18, 2013

Chad's School Field Trip

When we got back from vacation, Chad went back to school. So Monday night I find out they are going on a field trip and that I was asked to help the class. So I woke up early to get our lunches packed and off we went. They went to the Museum first, see my cute boy helping his teacher!
 Listening to the story of how Pocatello started.
 Showing his brother all the cool things.
 Then we went out to walk around the Fort Hall Replica, and we found this real goose nest. Chad was glued to it! I was pretty awesome and with 12 eggs.
 Then we had lunch and the kids played for a little bit, however I did get roped into pushing the merry-go-round too.
 Then we went to the zoo, and had a scavenger hunt.
 Chad reading the instructions while the peacock creeped closer and closer to him. I don't know how his teacher does it every day with all those boys but it was fun.
That night as I kissed him for bed Chad told me it was his summer birthday party in his class tomorrow. Ugh Kid! You really need to give your mom more notice....lol.

0 comments: