Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Journey Begins

So I am still trying to get back into the "real world" and get caught up with everything, but I thought I would at least start to post something of our trip to California. Can I just say it was WONDERFUL!! The kids LOVED it and didn't want to come home and to tell you the truth neither did me or Trent...lol. Going down to California the views were different but beautiful. I just thought how Heavenly Father has created such a beautiful world no matter where you go.
We followed Trent's family on the way down, just to be safe. They were easy to follow till California traffic came into play but we got a hang of it after a couple days...lol.
We decided to stretch our legs and have a little fun.
 The boys loved tromping around and climbing the rocks.
Then Jordan started the rock throwing, and of course we ALL had to do it!
 Even shoeless Kylie got in the action.
The whole group.
 The kids were not to bad during the LONG car ride but it was still nice when they fell asleep.
 They are good little travelers! I planned for the worst but they were great. Then we FINALLY got to the house we would be staying at for the next week, YEAH!!

0 comments: