Friday, June 7, 2013

Cousin's

The cousins are in town, and of course we are all super excited.
 We all went to the Simplot Party, here they are playing some games to win prizes.
 Kylie won her bag, that she said was a back pack and she loved it.
 I took the older kids on the plant tour and who did we happen to see? GRANDPA! (Luke running away after seeing grandpa...lol, we had to call him back.)
 All the kids were scream "grandpa" at the top of their lungs that grandpa even hear them outside before the (CEO or COO who was the tour guide) allowed them to get off and see him.
 Because the kids were SO EXCITED and happy with grandpa, our guide had him come along for the rest of the tour.
 The kids all had a black out bingo game that they needed to complete to get a bag of candy the only spot they had missing at the end was a "man on a bike". So grandpa helped them out before he had to go back to work. The tour guide said is grandpa cool? All the kids began "YES, the COOLEST of the COOL!" "He's AWESOME!" "He's the BESTEST!" Hahaha needless to say the guide knew grandpa was EXTREMELY loved by all the grand kids!
Getting off the bus after the tour, the bus driver saw Katie Belle and told me "oh that one is definitely yours!" I laughed and said "nope my sisters, I have the boys," to which she looked at ALL the boys (I forgot about Luke) and she said "oh ya you can tell all 3 are brothers!"...lol. So when I go around with all the kids doing things I know people are counting and thinking I have 7 kids...lol, which I don't mind, I love them all! Back at the party, us chating.
 The kids playing.
 Brian eating...lol.
 So I have seen this wall on a building and have told my kids so many times I need to take a picture here, well it was perfect. I think it's funny how Brian and Luke look so much alike, they even smile the same..yup brothers!...lol.
 Then it began to ran, but we were all safe at home watching movies and you can see there was so much happiness at our house it was beaming out!

0 comments: