We got to spend the day with the cousins so we decided to show them the day Murray Style. We had free lunch at the park then we went swimming. When we got to the swimming pool a younger girl was AMAZED and telling her grandma very loudly...."Look grandma that lady has 7 children!!" Hahaha, of course grandma just smiled at me said "yup they all look alike" and hurried her granddaughter along. Well they all love swimming like my own kids so it was fantastic we stayed for almost 3 hours.
As each kid got done with showering and getting dress they would all come out here and watch the TV. It had the old show Family Matters on and they loved it...lol.
1..2..3..4..5..6..7...yup we are ready to go!
After inhaling Chinese food from Mandarin House everyone found a place to sleep. I decided I'd braid all the girls hair so it would be easier to get them ready in the morning. That is when I found out all the girls had major snarls but not as bad as poor Sadie. She had just a sold mat of tangled hair for the underside of her head. I could not separate it. I took the detangler and went to work. I told her well...if you were a dog I would just cut this out and laughed. She was fine till Grandma Rawson came in and saw what I was working with and was horrified and said "Oh there is no way to get that out we need to just cut it!" Sadie then realized this was BAD...lol. I said well I have already went through half of it so don't worry we'll get the rest, and we did! Chad became to wiggly so Maia slept next to Luke. Sadie said she woke up at 3am because so many people were snoring at the same time that it woke her up...lol.
In the morning I told the girls we needed to do there hair so it wouldn't get so snarly during the day. Sadie was all in and as always SUPER patient. I forgot to get a picture of her hair but you can see it in the first picture below. Katie Belle is so funny. I started her hair already knowing she's not as patient and did a super easy design, I was speedy too, I knew my time was limited.Well half way through she said "you said a pony tail, well just put all my hair together and it's done"...lol. So I just finished it there, still turned out super cute.
Maia did NOT want her hair done, so I did Kylie's. Then after telling Maia she HAD to get out of her pajamas. I said okay now lets do your hair. "Aww nooo" she whined, I said "we can make it cute."
So then her face brightened up and she put in her order. Can you make like one of those braid crowns that meet in the middle? (I have NEVER done this before) I said with complete confidence...YES! Yes I can! (Thinking to myself "You better do this or you're toast!") Well my idea worked and she loved it...whew. Next time I don't think I'll push her to get her hair done...LOL.
Last night our closet door broke but we had fix one before. So Trent was set to fix it again. Well he found the EASY way and became a professional over night, so this morning the pantry door was doing the same thing, so he started to fix it. Luke came and learned a little too, he's a good kid.
One of the rare times you see Trent on a stool...lol. Love my handy man!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment