We have had very little snow this year. What snow we did get if you want to call it snow was that crunchy ice stuff that if you are really careful and light enough you can walk on top of. Well, the sun came out and the weather warmed up so our ice/snow stuff started to melt a little making it perfect packing snow. The kids decided they were finally going to build their things.
As you can see we had TONS of snow to play with...LOL. Some was still ice chunks, but they used every little bit they could.
If you notice Brian's snow man in the picture above it's the leaning tower of Pisa, and now, oops fell, have to start all over again.
I did not help them with their creations at all, other than supplying the carrot. I was warm in the house.
The final masterpiece! It just looks like a Brian snowman, cute!
The Princess Chair that Chad made for Kylie. Again, wow, creative little guys I have.
Kylie loved her chair, the only thing she complained about was that it made her pants wet...lol.
I thought I'd throw this in for the fun of it.
Almost everyday, we had these snowballs/ice chunks, whatever the boys found on the walk home from school. They always set them nicely next to the door on my front porch. Finally, I had enough, I didn't want this on my porch anymore so I went to remove it (boot kick it) off.
But how can you kick this? Hahaha, I did not know we had little guests or pets visiting everyday, what sweet kids! They always remind me I need to change my perspective of things, love them for that!
0 comments:
Post a Comment