We are starting to finish our basement. I did not think it would go as fast as it is, but when you have a father-in-law that knows his stuff and helps every week, wow it does! The framing begins.
The kids are also excited and have chosen their rooms, even Kylie wants to sleep downstairs...lol. When it's done we'll see if Brian will be brave enough to sleep alone or exactly what will happen, hahaha.
The electrical begins. The kids are ALWAYS wanting to HELP. I try to get them to help me upstairs but it's not the same...lol. Good thing their grandpa and dad are patient.
Luckily we had some real help, thanks Garrett!
I did not realize how much they were teaching the kids while they were downstairs till they rattled it all off for me the other day, wow! Well we got sheet rock, tape, and texture bids, so when they come back well see when that will get done, it's going pretty quick!
0 comments:
Post a Comment