One our duck feeding adventure Chad spotted a cat in a tree. Before continuing our duck adventures, Chad had to stop and play with the cats in the park. The cat in the tree with white is Jagger, and the all black one is Zeus. They were nice cats and he was even able to pick them up a couple of times. Their owners lived right next to the park, and their little boy about age 8 climbed the tree to rescue the cat that was about 15ft high.
Chad is full of energy. He chased the cats around for about 20 min. none stop. What a boy!
I think the cats ran out of energy before Chad did.
8 years ago
1 comments:
I love your blog! I'm so proud of you! You're doing way better than posting once a month and I'm very thankful! I love seeing what my family is up to even when it's really nothing big. I'm just not there to see the everyday things so this makes me feel connected! Thank you! Love you!
Post a Comment