I won something from my sister's blog! Now, the catch is that with winning I'm supposed to host my own giveaway so, you can win too!
Here is how it works: Comment on this post to be in a drawing and maybe you will win something from me. (I get to choose what you get.) There will be 3 winners.This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I give you.
2- What I give will be just for you.
3- It'll be done within a year.
4- You have no clue what it's going to be. It could be something bought, crocheted, something sewn, something baked, something glued, something folded, something written...who knows?! You can make a request if you like, but I may have something in mind for you already, so no promises. =)
5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange. haha
The catch? There isn't one. This is just for fun! So if you'd like to have a giveaway too you can, but you don't have to. So, I will have a drawing to find out who the winners are. YOU MUST LEAVE A COMMENT BY MONDAY (MAY 4TH) AT MIDNIGHT IF YOU WANT IN.So, comment away! Hopefully I'll get at least three comments. If not, I guess whoever comments wins. Good luck!
8 years ago
3 comments:
I want in!! Please! Please!
Yeah, me to! I gave other people a chance...
Hi I'm late as usual but here I am.
Post a Comment