Ok, so Marlene beat me to the punch and posted the rodeo pictures before I could get the Monster Truck pictures. After priesthood session on saturday night I decided to take Chad to Monster Trucks. We were about an hour late but it was ok, we still got to see and hear plenty of the loud and crazy monster madness. As we were leaving we had to get a couple pictures Chad would remember. We walked down the ramp and made one of the security guards really mad. He let us take a picture really fast of the monster truck that they let kids and parents ride after the show was over. Chad got tired and so we left before. He had plenty of fun though.
This is a great picture, and probably on of my favorite of my handsome Chad. He could have stayed there all night staring at all the monster trucks. You can kind of guage the size of the truck by looking at the 4-wheeler.
Here is the main attraction. Ford vs. Chevy: Bigfoot vs. The Beast. I think we had one of the best seats because we got to see them jump at the start and make the big turn for the finish. Chad made sure he wore his earplugs because it was loud. My phone does not capture the soud very well though. Take a look....
Ok never mind the video does not want to publish, and I want to go to bed. Sorry!
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment